INTERPRETATION OF GPD FORM ACTIVE PRINCIPLES conference
- Philippe Deves, PhD Quality Insurance Expert IFIS (Institut de Formation des Industries de Santé)
- A representative of SICOS Biochemistry: a union of the synthetic organic chemical industry and biochemistry, member of the Union des Industries Chimiques (UIC); it now has nearly 50 members. Between the production of intermediates and active ingredients, fine pharmaceutical chemistry in France is a competitive industry that represents between 10,000 and 12,000 direct jobs with an estimated global turnover of between 1.5 and 2 billion euros per year.
- A Pharmacist Site Manager, in charge of manufacturing, packaging, quality control and compression, the management of the active ingredient, including its transport and supply aspects, is essential.
1. BPD active ingredient: inventory of the situation
With the use of the Klaxoon application on their smartphone, participants will be able to share their expectations regarding this more recent and less known opposable text than the BPDGs, starting from a cloud of words
2. BPDAs: the fundamentals
Why? Fight against falsified medicines
The associated texts, QP declaration
Active reading of the text
3. Machine vision
Presentation of a laboratory
Horn analysis of the room “regulatory constraint or quality development tool”
4. Vision supply chain actors
Presentations of a supply chain partner
Horn analysis of the room: “constraints or opportunities”
5. Conclusion: what now?
Through the testimony of various speakers, this part will be the subject of a round table on the 2nd time slot of this workshop.